A few months ago we wrote about EUPCA participant Assoc. Prof. Georg Bollig’s project “Last Aid” (read here or visit http://www.lastaid.info).
Now he invites you to the 1st Last Aid Conference in Sønderborg (Denmark) on September 6th, 2019!
The conference in Sønderborg will highlight a combination of Last Aid courses and compassionate communities. Experiences from different countries and research on Last Aid courses will be presented:
- Last Aid – idea and development
- Last Aid and compassionate communities
- Experiences with Last Aid from Germany, Switzerland, Danmark, Lithuania, Scotland, Slovenia, Estonia, etc.
- Last Aid courses for Kids/Teens
- Talking with children about death and dying
- Congress homepage: http://www.sygehussonderjylland.dk/lastaid
- ALSIK hotel in Sønderborg https://alsik-hotel.com
- Tourist-info: https://www.visitsonderborg.com/ln-int/sonderborg/visitsonderborg-turist
Registration and congress secretariat: Kathrin Söderberg-Christensen (KSO@rsyd.dk)